TRACKMAN LAUNCH MONITOR
Not a better fitting and teaching tool in Golf!
The Launch Monitor used by the U.S.G.A., R&A, P.G.A. Tour and Almost All of the Major Manufactures! This Radar Based Monitor Measures the Following:
- Club Head Speed
- Club Path
- Face Angle
- Swing Plane Angle
- Base of Swing Plane
- Angle of Attack
- Ball Speed
- Launch Angle
- Spin Rate
- Maximum Ball Height
- Angle of Decent
- Carry Distance
- Ball Flight Time
- Sidespin Angle
- D Plane Tilt
- Low Point
- Swing Radius
Not a better fitting tool in Golf! Also a Very Effective Teaching Tool!
MITCHELL GOLF EQUIPMENT
We have all the Latest Mitchel Club Measuring and Adjusting Tools and Carry an Extensive Club Repair Inventory. James was on of the Original Club Fitting Instructors named by the P.G.A. in 1988. James also spoke at the National P.G.A. Teaching & Coaching Summit in 1994 on the Blending of Teaching & Clubfitting.
- Mitchell Digital Loft & Lie Machine
- Mitchell Putter Measuring & Bending Machine
- Mitchell Frequency Analyzer
TRACKMAN PERFORMANCE STUDIO DIGITA VIDEO SYSTEM
We use up to 5 different Camera Angles when Capturing Video with this System. We are able to Store Base Swings of a player and compare them to their Improved Motion. We also have over 100 Tour Players Video Swings to Compare Successful Procedures.
THE GEARS 3D SYSTEM IS THE MOST ADVANCED IN THE GOLF INDUSTRY
James has presented Research using this Technology at M.I.T. in 2006, 2007, and 2008.
- James spent one week in July working with Adam ...
- James will be traveling to Arkansas next week t...
- James has taken the position of Head Golf Profe...
- James Leitz & Sean Foley Join Ben Shear at ...
- In June James installed the Gears 3-D golf syst...
- Hello world! on